Latest tDCS News & Highlights
Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation is currently sweeping the
nation world as more and more people learn of the incredible benefits tDCS can offer. In fact, we’ve found that new articles on the subject are published almost on a daily basis!
The following news feed includes the latest highlights from Google News. Want to learn more about a specific article? Simply click on the header and you’ll be taken to the publishers website. Please note that sometimes off topic or “non-English” articles will be included. Unfortunately, at this time we haven’t found a solution which would allow us to filter out these articles, but we’re working on it!
- How Speech Therapy Can Help People With Aphasia Regain Communication Skills – Everyday HealthHow Speech Therapy Can Help People With Aphasia Regain Communication Skills Everyday HealthAlthough the condition affects everyone differently, aphasia inhibits a person's ability to speak. It can also impair understanding of speech, reading, writing, ... read more1 day ago
- Brain Stimulation Can Manipulate Dream Content – Psychology Today3 days ago
- Drs. Oz & Roizen: Helping kids deal with a parent’s cancer diagnosis; wearable brain improvement devices – The Union LeaderDrs. Oz & Roizen: Helping kids deal with a parent's cancer diagnosis; wearable brain improvement devices The Union LeaderDEAR DOCS: I was recently diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. I have a 6- and 8-year-old. What's the best way to tell my kids about this without making them ... read more4 days ago
- Brain-boosting startups sell heftily priced headgear despite suspect science – The HustleBrain-boosting startups sell heftily priced headgear despite suspect science The HustleThe vast majority of neurotech startups that sell expensive headgear lack science to back up their claims. ... read more6 days ago
- The flimsy promises of brain wearables – Axios7 days ago
- An underused option for severe depression – Harvard Health – Harvard HealthAn underused option for severe depression - Harvard Health Harvard HealthIf medication isn't helping to ease severe depression, nonsurgical brain stimulation may be an effective alternative to consider, according to a study published ... read more1 week ago
- Neuromodulation in eating disorders and obesity: a promising way of tr | NDT – Dove Medical PressNeuromodulation in eating disorders and obesity: a promising way of tr | NDT Dove Medical PressIgnacio Jáuregui-Lobera,1 José V Martínez-Quiñones2 1Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemical Engineering, University of Pablo de Olavide of ... read more8 months ago
- Use of electrical brain stimulation to foster creativity has sweeping implications – Science DailyUse of electrical brain stimulation to foster creativity has sweeping implications Science DailyResearchers address neuro-ethical concerns associated with the increasing use of transcranial electrical stimulation (tES). ... read more9 months ago
- Evidence shows electric stimulation improves low working memory – Nevada TodayEvidence shows electric stimulation improves low working memory Nevada TodayUniversity of Nevada, Reno-led research shows promise for potential new application of transcranial direct-current stimulation in older adults. ... read more10 months ago
- Cerebello-spinal tDCS Simulation Helps Reduce Neurodegenerative Ataxia Symptoms – AJMC.com Managed Markets NetworkCerebello-spinal tDCS Simulation Helps Reduce Neurodegenerative Ataxia Symptoms AJMC.com Managed Markets NetworkPatients with neurodegenerative ataxia that are treated with cerebello-spinal transcranial direct current simulation (tDCS) have significant improvements in gait, ... read more10 months ago
Source: Google News – Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation